Wednesday 4 June 2014

Whirlwind days

Amsterdam, whirlwind days

The last couple of days have been a whirlwind. Finishing work, shopping for my upcoming trip, celebrating a birthday, an anniversary. It feels like there just isn't enough time to do all the things I want or need to do before I leave, let alone having time to draw. I've created a few patterns in my sketchbook. I've doodled. But I also wanted to paint and start learning the basics of illustrator. No such luck yet.

In a couple of days I will be on the other side of the world. I wonder what this will do to my level of inspiration...I have a feeling it will go sky high. Perhaps I'll be overwhelmed, but I've got a sketchbook packed, watercolours and a brush. Pencils and microns too. I guess I'm ready, although it still feels surreal. Travel will do that to you, no?!
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

rika bos. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.